1. Sourcing and Linking national and international institutions , companies, agencies and need base short training courses with graduates and under graduate
2. Sourcing for financial assistance from government and non-governmental agencies
3. Encouraging and fostering researches into gender feminism among the college staff and students as well as among independent scholars
4. Conducting seminars for female students
5. Teaching activities
In the future, the unit will display information on:
1. Data base of associates of the college; that is those that have interacted with the college, staff or visitors as well as those who may wish to identify with what the college stands for.
2. The list of grants agencies, research sponsors etc.