1. Link the college with other institutions.
2. Link the college with the private sector.
3. Invite specialists/experts from industries and the business world to deliver trainings, seminars and workshops.
4. Establishing and maintaining good relationship with industries/companies, individuals and other institutions of higher learning, both home and abroad.
5. To solicit for sponsorship for both staff and students.
6. Arrange Staff development with local and international bodies.
7. Link staff with grant awarding bodies.
8. Provide the platform for women awareness, sensitization, monitory and evaluation.
9. To investigate gender and sexual harassment issues.
10. Building staff capacity to compete for international research grant through specialised training
11. Engage and inspire high performing women toward accelerating their potentials.
12. Provide the forum for women engagements and creating the market place for discussing and articulating gender issues.