A. General and Some Departmental requirements (Regular/Weekend NCE)
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)O’ Level with credit passes in four (4) subjects, at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
2. A Grade ll Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with Credit or Merits in four subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for all candidates. TC II referred is not acceptable.
3. Pass in English and Literature in English are required for candidates wishing to study English Language, Theatre Art.
4. Candidate who wishes to study Computer Science, a credit in Physics is required.
5. Candidate who wishes to study Agric. Science needs a Credit in Agric/Bio and at least, a pass in Chemistry.
6. Business Education. Credits in English, Economics or Commerce, Book keeping or Financial Accounting is required.
B. General Requirement for Pre-NCE Programme
Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level with at least five passes at two sittings or four passes at one sitting.