Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into the 4years Weekend NCE Programme of the College of Education, Warri.
1. A Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) O’Level and a Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit passes in Four (4) subjects at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
2. A Grade ll Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with Credit or Merits in four subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for all candidates.
3. Credit Pass in English and Literature in English are required for candidates wishing to study English Language, Theatre Art.
4. Candidate who wishes to study Computer Science, a credit in Physics is required.
5. Candidate who wishes to study Agricultural Science needs a Credit in Agricultural Science/Biology and at least, a pass in Chemistry.
6. Business Education - Credits in English, Economics or Commerce or Book keeping or Financial Accounting is required.
NOTE:Candidates with qualifications not mentioned or less than above can see the Admission Officer for advice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Admission forms are obtainable online at the College portal (www.coewarri.waeup.org) on payment of non-refundable fee
RETURN OF FOAMS
Completed on-line Application form print-out is to be returned to the Admission office with the following:
a. Birth Certificate or Affidavit
b. School Certificate/Result (WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO)
c. Two recent passport photographs (Red background only)
e. Local Government Area of Origin- Letter of Identification
For further details contact
The Admissions Office (Weekend NCE),
College of Education, Warri.